Admission to Master of Landscape Architecture
Students who have completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent in landscape architecture may apply for admission to Master of Landscape Architecture at AHO.
Two-step application process:
1. Submit online application form and upload required attachments
All applications must be submitted digitally through our online application service Søknadsweb. You can register your application between 1 February 2013 and 1 April 2013.
The following attachments must be uploaded to Søknadsweb:
- Transcript of records from previous relevant education
- Documentation of satisfactory knowledge of English (if applicable)
- CV (curriculum)
International applicants from outside the Nordic countries must be able to document satisfactory English skills. Read about the requirements here.
If you complete your bachelor's degree later in the spring or summer 2013, you must submit transcripts of records from the semesters you have completed by 1 April.
Please upload your documents in pdf or jpeg format. Maximum file size per document is 15 MB.
In Søknadsweb you will first be asked to register as an international applicant. After registration you will receive an email with the log on credentials.
Please note that it will not be possible to submit applications after 11.59pm (GMT +1) 1 April 2013.
2. Forward a paper-based portfolio per post
Requirements for the portfolio:
- The portfolio must contain landscape architectural projects, CV and a letter of motivation for the study
- The portfolio must be no bigger than A3-format.
- Please make sure to mark the front page of the portfolio with your name.
- The portfolio must be post-stampet 1 April at the latest.
The Oslo School of Architecture and Design
PO Box 6768 St Olavs plass
Street address for express delivery: Maridalsveien 29, 0175 Oslo, Norge
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Response to the application
All applications will be handled after the 1 April application deadline. The results will be ready by 10 May 2013. From 10 May you can log on to Søknadsweb to check the status of your application.
AHO does not return portfolios
If you want your portfolio back after the admissions process is completed, it can be picked up at AHO between 10 May and 1 August.